Tattoo After Care:
All you need to know!
1. Keep bandage on for at least two hours, but no more than twelve. After removing the bandage, wash with hot water and unscented soap. Do not re-bandage tattoo, allow to dry overnight.
2. Apply a fragrance, dye, vitamin E, and aloe free lotion twice a day until tattoo is healed (anywhere from 5-12 days). Recommended lotion brands are Aveeno, Curel, Eucerin, and Nivea.
3. Do not submerge your tattoo in the bath, ocean, or pool and avoid saunas and heaving sweating for 2 weeks.
4. Do not pick or scratch at the tattoo, if you have any problems or questions, give us a call or come in and see us.
5. Only touch tattoo with clean hands and do not allow anyone else to touch your tattoo while it is healing